INFORMATION / MATERIAL FOR TRADE:
Production Capability & Product Range
We specialise in the production of semi-soft, natural-rinded, matured blue cheese made from both cows’ and sheeps’ milk. For our full product range, and full details on our Production Capacity and other specific product information, please contact us for further information.
Need help in selling our cheese? We have a lot of supporting materials; We offer leaflets, training videos, dummy cheeses for display, tasting notes, sell sheets and training documentation. Please contact us for material.
We produce and share high quality videos of blue cheese recipes, featuring chefs and friends using our blue cheeses. Please visit our Youtube channel or our Facebook Video channel to see. You will also find lots of chefs’ recipes in the Recipe section of our website.
A quick crash course in some frequently asked questions about Cashel Blue® and Crozier Blue – useful for deli counter staff, stockists or if you would just like to know a little more about our cheeses.
We take our quality assurance seriously, and conform to the strictest BRC standards. View our current BRC Certificate, or talk to our Quality Assurance Manager, Louis Clifton Brown, through our Contact page for more information.
We are certified by the Irish body Repak – which shows our commitment to reducing plastic packaging waste. Learn more about Repak here.
We are certified organic producers with the IOA (Irish Organic Association). We are currently producing or our Organic Cashel Blue® to this specification and in line with European Union organic standards.
We are certified members of An Bord Bia’s Origin Green initiative. This certification is awarded to food businesses committed to and striving towards more sustainable business practices.
As well as consistently collecting awards and accolades for our farmhouse cheeses, over the years we have won numberous business awards. Here are some of the highlights:
- 2018 – Tipperary Chamber of Commerce Awards – Best Use of Digital / Social Media
- 2017 – CAIS Irish Cheese Awards – Lifetime Achievement Award
- 2017 – Tipperary Chamber of Commerce Awards – Best Food and Agriculture Award
- 2016 – Great Taste Producer Award
- 2014 – Ulster Bank Business Achievers Awards – Munster Finalist Women in Business Category
- 2011 – Bord Bia – Food and Drink Industry Awards: Special Recognition Award
- 2011 – Small Firms Association – National Small Business Awards Finalist
- 2009 – Ulster Bank Business Achievers Award – Regional Winner
- 2005 – Bord Bia – The Food Island Food and Drink Industry Awards Category Winner
- 2000 – Farmer’s Journal – Farm Development Awards Winner
- 1986 – National Dairy Council – Dairy Marketing Innovation Award